The How to Guide for Fully Fit Feb
‘An investment in your future health and happiness’
Here is your simple guide on how to participate in Fully Fit Feb 2016 and support our Charity Partner Diabetes Queensland. Thanks for joining us!
COMMIT to being active a minimum of 30 minutes a day, eating healthy and remaining motivated for 28 days.
ACTIVATE your participation and INVEST in your wellbeing by:
- Register Now
For just $28 access the 28 day challenge, daily activities, advice and discounts from our great partnering businesses PLUS 4 fantastic Fully Fit Feb Sunday Fun Day experiences (kids free and welcome with registered parents)
- Fully Fit Feb Bootcamp at New Farm Park (7.30am 7th Feb 2016)
- Fully Fit Feb River-loop Fun Run / Walk / Triathlon at Southbank (7am 14th Feb 2016)
- Fully Fit Feb Emerson Tennis Event at Frew Park Milton (8am 21st Feb 2016)
- Fully Fit Feb Riverlife Adventure at Kangaroo point (8am 28th Feb 2016).
- Liking and sharing the Fully Fit Feb Facebook Page with your family and friends to help with its organic growth. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
DEVELOP your program and consider your approach to your 28 days of active lifestyle. Any activity is suitable just as long as you are moving, eating well and having fun!
COMMENCE your challenge on 1st February and take advantage of the discounts, advice and free activities provided by our partnering businesses!
RECORD your #fullyfitfeb exercise and activity by posting everyday on either:
Facebook Fully Fit Feb
Get a CONVERSATION started, share photos, training techniques, recipes, cool anecdotes and achievements. Make sure you use our event hashtag #fullyfitfeb
COMPLETE the challenge and post your success on Facebook to be in the running for great prizes.
Not joining the challenge? You can still DONATE to diabetes queensland and help make a difference by clicking here.
Are you a Corporate?
There are many ways to participate, for more information please click here.